Oooooooh, I'm really excited today, because Debi from Dly's Hooks And Yarns has passed the Versatile Blogger Award on to me!
I really feel honored, because I always enjoy visiting Debi's blog and I admire her as a crocheter, blogger and person likewise. Thank you Debi and Congratulations again on winning this award!
And now the obligatory little facts about me:
(1) Now and then I wished I had a dog - I'd like to have a Golden Retriever and I'd call him "Snickers"
(2) Sometimes John calls me "Funny Face" but he won't tell me why
(3) As a teenager, I was madly in love with MacGyver... ;)
(4) I'm one of those people who always read the last pages of a book long before the end
(5) Some years ago, I was able to recognize every ABBA-song in less than a second (and spent hours practizing it)
(6) I don't like people who look down on others, because they regard themselves as superior
(7) I hate this "Women and Shoes"-cliché, and especially novels, movies or tv-series that overdo it (needless to say: "Sex and the City" has always been my arch enemy) :)
And now I have the wonderful duty to pass this award on to some of my favorite blogs - it's always a pleasure to read about their crochet (and other) adventures and look at their lovely pictures. Thank you for entertaining us! Here we go, I'd like to give the Versatile Blogger Award to
Dear girls :), if you'd like to accept this award please take it to your blog and pass it on - if you're not collecting awards, just understand it as a compliment on your work! :)